Promptness of response : I booked a Level 2 RICS Home Survey (Homebuyers Survey Report) via Local Surveyors Direct.
My-Surve responded even over the weekend and did the high quality job in good time. They produced a comprehensive RICS Level 2 – Home Buyer Report which was easy to understand.
RICS Homebuyers Survey. Rajesh, Rugby
Choose RICS HomeBuyer Report for detailed advice and information whilst buying a conventional house, flat or bungalow.
Your HomeBuyer Report will ensure you know all about any defects and the value of the property you are about to buy.
Your Home Buyer Report tells you all you need to know, in a comprehensive, and easily understood report.
RICS HomeBuyer Report includes
- detailed property inspection
- a concise, descriptive report suitable for most homes generally built after 1900
- clear ‘traffic light’ ratings of the condition of different parts of the building, services, garage and outbuildings, showing problems that may require varying degrees of attention;
- a summary of the risks to the condition of the building;
- the surveyor’s professional opinion on the ‘market value’ of the property;
- an insurance reinstatement figure for the property;
- a list of problems that the surveyor considers may affect the value of the property;
- issues that need to be investigated to prevent further problems
- legal issues that need to be addressed before completing your purchase; and
- information on location, local environment and the recorded energy efficiency (where available).
- and more…
RICS HomeBuyer Report will tell you about
- Building condition and defects
- Any structural movement
- Damp, rot and woodworm
- Heating and electrical services
- Environmental issues
- Market value
- and more..