putting the buyer in control
It is not always in the seller’s best interests to be fully open about the quirks and shortcoming of the property they are selling. That is where your My-Surve surveyor comes in.
detailed advice & information
Choose RICS HomeBuyer Report for detailed advice and information whilst buying a conventional house, flat or bungalow.
Your HomeBuyer Report will ensure you know all about any defects and the value of the property you are about to buy.
Your Home Buyer Report tells you all you need to know, in a comprehensive, and easily understood report.
The surveyor gives each important part of the property a Condition Rating
RICS HomeBuyer Report includes
- detailed property inspection
- a concise, descriptive report suitable for most homes generally built after 1900
- clear ‘traffic light’ ratings of the condition of different parts of the building, services, garage and outbuildings, showing problems that may require varying degrees of attention;
- a summary of the risks to the condition of the building;
- the surveyor’s professional opinion on the ‘market value’ of the property;
- an insurance reinstatement figure for the property;
- a list of problems that the surveyor considers may affect the value of the property;
- issues that need to be investigated to prevent further problems
- legal issues that need to be addressed before completing your purchase; and
- information on location, local environment and the recorded energy efficiency (where available).
- and more…
RICS HomeBuyer Report will tell you about
- Building condition and defects
- Any structural movement
- Damp, rot and woodworm
- Heating and electrical services
- Environmental issues
- Market value
- and more..