RICS valuation report

There are many reasons why you might need an independent valuation of a property.

You may simply be interested to know the value of your home or you may be a cash buyer seeking some guidance.

Alternatively, there may be a more specific reason as to why you need a valuation.

putting you in control with the
right type of valuation

My Surve are RICS Registered Valuers

Here are some of the most popular types of valuation we can offer:

Help to Buy valuations:
You will need a market valuation for Help to Buy purposes from a RICS registered surveyor if you are selling your house, re-mortgaging or repaying your Help to Buy loan.

Shared ownership / “staircasing” valuations:
If you are increasing your share as part of a shared ownership scheme (“staircasing”), you will require a shared ownership valuation to be undertaken by a RICS Registered Valuer. This valuation will exclude any improvement works carried out by the share owner. Alternatively, you will need a valuation if you decide to sell your property. This valuation will include any improvements that have been made.

Right to Buy valuations:
If you are buying your social housing property, you may wish to obtain your own valuation of the property – independent of your landlord.


Valuation reports are essential when assessing capital gains tax on property sales such as ‘buy to let’ disposal.

Matrimonial & Dispute:

Property valuations are often required for resolution settlements.

  • get a quote