RICS Home Survey Level 3 - building survey
A comprehensive structural survey report
Buying a home can be stressful. It is not always in the seller’s best interests to be fully open about the quirks and shortcoming of the property they are selling. That is where your My-Surve surveyor comes in.
Buying a house is a major investment. One that you really need to make an informed decision about. That’s exactly what the RICS Building Survey allows you to do.
Your Building Survey report will ensure you know all about any defects in the house you are about to buy and a lot more.
We can tailor the report to your own specific requirements and include extra advice and information.
When planning to purchase an older property, a home that’s run down or a building that has been altered then this is the report for you.
RICS Building Survey includes
- The most comprehensive report for home buyers
- Detailed property inspection
- Comprehensive structural report on the condition
- Ideal for older, period or large and unusual homes
- Advice and analysis of defects, repairs and ongoing maintenance
- advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance;
- Issues that need to be investigated to prevent further problems
- issues that need to be investigated to prevent further problems
- legal issues that need to be addressed before completing your purchase; and
- information on location, local environment and the recorded energy efficiency (where available).
- Report tailored to your requirements
- Extra advice as required
- Optional upgrade to include Valuation advice & Insurance Rebuild cost
- And more…
The RICS Building Survey will tell you about:
- Building condition and defects
- Any structural movement
- Damp, rot and woodworm
- Heating and electrical services
- Environmental issues
- and more..
The more information you have, the more informed decision you can make.
RICS building survey
Choose the Building Survey if you’ve got plans to alter the structure of the property in any way or you are making a substantial investment.
This report will give you peace of mind by offering the fullest possible professional advice on every aspect of your new home.
It costs more than the other RICS reports because it gives detailed information about the structure and fabric of the property. The RICS Building Survey uses the same traffic light ratings as the HomeBuyer Reports.