We are now partners with Building Surveys. at many locations on the web.
Based in the Midlands, My Surve have over 30 years experience working within the UK housing market.
The My Surve team of experienced surveyors & support staff aim to provide all our customers with an efficient professional property inspection and report service including RICS Valuations, Homebuyers Survey or a full Level 3 RICS Building Survey.
We understand that buying a home can be complicated and expensive, which is why our team will guide you through the surveying process, providing you with professional advice so that you can make an informed decision on your property purchase. That’s why we can offer RICS Home Buyer Survey Reports & Building Surveys – RICS Home Surveys Level 2 & Level 3, including Valuations from our fully qualified and experienced surveyors.
Which survey type do I need?
RICS Home Survey Level 2
- The Level 2 RICS Survey, previously known as the HomeBuyer Survey.
- Will highlight common defects and areas of concern.
- For modern, conventional properties made from traditional materials.
- For houses in good condition with no obvious defects or significant alterations.
- An easy-to-read report with clear traffic-light condition ratings of all accessible areas.
- An independent market valuation can be included.
- Note that this is a benchmarked service. The survey may contain extra information, but will always meet the Level 2 Standard as a minimum.
RICS Home Survey Level 3
- The Level 3 RICS Survey, previously known as the Full Structural Survey.
- The most in depth property survey available, the inspection will uncover hidden structural defects.
- For old buildings, listed properties, houses with obvious defects, and unconventional homes.
- Vital if you plan to significantly extend or alter the property.
- Can include advice and costings on future and ongoing maintenance costs and repairs.
- RICS Valuation Report will inform you of your property’s true market value.
- A highly accurate report carried out by RICS registered valuer.
- Will inform you if the property is worth what you’re paying for it.
- Suitable for all property types.
- This is not a property survey, but a property valuation.
Check out one of our great reviews on Compare My Move.
Compare My Move are one of the leading property web sites for getting the best prices for RICS Home Surveys, Conveyancing and Removal Services.